OKAY ~
So I hadnt blogged for like i-dont-know how long ?
But I decided to blog today because im sick :l
I got throat infection D:
3rd time this year having it .
Anyways , I'll try sum up what happened recently
Also , I can see that my blog is in a mess !
I'll deal with it after my Os .
So im gonna leave it as it is now ~
okay , actually im just plain lazy to do it now :3
4B !!
Im so gonna miss this class badly .
Im gonna cherish the times in class .
During recess playing with shu xian and wei ting
During lesson , talking and crapping with Judith .
Anytime , disturbing mavis .
Sometimes , fangirling with andrea , hui ting , gina , hui ning , hui si
Laughing at ah mui sleeping .
Eating food in class .
Sleeping in class .
Im so gonna miss it .
And I have only 1 month to Os .
Study hard ~
SNSD GENIE SINGLE !
*clapclap*
Im so happy .
Well , I'll be even more happy if I had the First Press Limited Edition
But Im okay with this .
Also , a friend helped me preorder GEE First Press .
Im happy :DDDD
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 2:03 pm