T-Max !Its my first seeing a korean idol .
Haha . Went to HMV to see them .
Went with Yanling and Huiting
YunHwa is super cute :DDD
Here are some the highlights :D


Awesome yeah !
Haha . YanLing took vid :)
Sorry for the unclear pics .
My cam went siao and I had to use my hp .
After t-max left , there is another 3 singers.
But no idea who are they . haha .
Well , I know Nathan Ho lahhs .
Anyway after that i bought this
SNSD'S second mini album , Tell Me Your Wish :DSeriously , it cost a bomb !
but I dun mind :D
Anyway , today was fun .
But its quite disappointing that
I couldnt get a chance to see
Brown Eyed Girls in person .
I wanna see Ga-in and Narsha !!
well , hope they come again :D