
WEEEE~~
Exams over and its time to parteh !!
Okay . First , I wanna say how lucky
the pure sciences are .
Their exam ended yesterday .
Which means they are enjoying since ytd .
Kns . I still need study POA lahhs .
But in the end , open book 1 hour .
Scared of being alone , so go sleep le .
Today's paper is like 2 and the half hours lahhs .
but I was sleeping for 1 and the half hours lahhs .
Lols ? first time do so fast .
Mainly cause I anyhow bomb :D
And hor , its like so cold lahhs .
Very very cold . *Brrr*
Anyway , after that went to lot 1 to makan .
Ate pizza hut .
Ms NWT first time see cheese powder .
Wow ! Lols
Btw , We ate about half the bottle :b
After finish eating , went to SaSa .
WT and I bought this cucumber thing
That helps to clear your eye bags all these .
Actual price is $7.90
Which is quite expensive .
BUT now is buy 1 get 1 free !
Woah . So WT and I bought . each $4 :D
Than after that went back to
NAM's house to take instrument .
Than NAM got DB , while we enjoy Shynn's 'concert'
Than after that , me and NAM went for band le .
We were like late lahhs .
But whatever . Skip the band prac part .
Cause Im not in the mood to write about it .
screw you
Yupps , thats basically all .
Since I didnt blog for awhile .
I will be quite frequent these days .
As long as my comp dun fail me :D
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 9:58 pm