Today got some concert
in the morning . Cause Im performing ,
So I gotta wake up early .
haiz . take away my beauty sleep !
Anyway , was kinda nervous .
Luckily over liao . Phew !
Haha . After that go back to class .
Okay . I think I got back all my results.
Wasnt very happy with it .
I failed 3 sub siah .
My god . Thats alot lahhs.
But heng my english pass .
Ohyah ! I was thinkinh about
putting my bio into sub science.
So I will either have
[ BIO / PHY ]
OR
[ BIO / CHEM ]
But , here's the problem .
I dun like phy
but the results is way better than chem
though still fail .
I dun understand a shit about chem
but i wanna take chem ?
Conclusion !! I have no conclusion !
Need some opinion :)
Btw , wanna thanks keith for lending me
his thumbdrive to let me have photoshop :)
Okay . gtg ! bye
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 8:55 pm