Shopping day !
Well , not exactly .
Didnt buy much .
Lols .
Today went to JP with WT .
Both of us had little money on us .
So we didnt expect to buy much .
After lunch , we walk a few rounds .
Suddenly , we decided to head to Far East !
Weird ! haha .
We were at first deciding to bugis or far east .
But we decide by scissors paper stone .
Haha . And I , who represent bugis , lost .
So we went on to Far East .
We ended up keep walking and walking.
We didnt know what to buy
But we didnt intend to go home empty handed .
In the end , I bought
a belt from far east , A ear stud from JP
And a jacket from BP .
Lols . and WT just bought a bag from FE .
Okay . not much pics cause I need photoshop to edit.
So anyone have and willing to lend , please inform me alright :)
I try my best to get it on my own though .
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 9:25 pm