The Photo was taken yesterday :)
Anyway , think I said that i yesterday had rehearsal yeah.
Lols . Well , today was the REAL rehearsal !
I was so nervous that I freaked out !
Faith too . Lols .
Just hope that on friday , both of us could manage :S
Okay . Today was band prac .
was late cause Ms Ng was late and
There was no 7.30 bus .
The bus came at around 7.45-7.50 .
And yahh , they were like spam calling us .
First thing in the morning was PT .
Phew ! I could say . But there's more to come .
I think i skip the rest .
I lazy to say le :x
Oh . Btw , tata and siti came my house .
Lols . and horh , I comfirmed that
NWT could interpret sign languages that no one understand :)
Thats all :DD
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 8:58 pm