Lunch at Shokudo :DIts in Heeren btw .
Well , cause parents owe me a treat .
So they brought me to this place.
Kinda like Marche .
FIY , the restaruant bought Marche's pace .
So , I think the boss copied Marche .
Anyway , Here are some foods :D
Yum Yum
Isn't is delicious ?Actually , its okayokay only .
Comparing prices ,
Its better if go to a restaurant .
Knew some that are much better .
but worth the try :D
Okay . This remind me .
I had a weird dream today .
Not exactly weird lahhs .
Okay . This is one part of the dream .
I dun know if I had watched Lord of the rings or what.
But this is what happened :
I was leading an army to fight in the HALL .
Yes , the hall .
I was standing at the stage , telling my army
That the enemy was gonna attack from the front .
( I have no idea how is that going to happen )
Suddenly , the enemy attacked from the side .
Shocked by their sudden attack ,
I ran to hide behind curtains .
Than , I remembered that I can turn invisible .
haha . stupid me .
Next thing I know , the enemy are retreating .
This time , I saw many trolleys full of enemy stuff .
Lols . got sword and water bombs o.O
Than i went to see one of the swords
when this guy came charging at me .
Than I quickly pick up the sword , ready for battle .
I was nervous cause its my first time .
Well , he almost stabbed me .
but when he rised his sword , I quickly stabbed him .
(Haha . Lame )