Comp reformatted
Thats a good and bad thing .
First , good cause
comp can last without restarting for awhile
Bad cause I gotta redownload everything I have .
Wow . Tough job .
Anyway , yesterday went out with Judith and Jereen.
Supposed to meet at 12 noon . But Judith overslept .
I reached there than I found out that .
Hang around lot 1 til ard 1 .
Meet jereen and have lunch .
Than at last , judith appear .
than we sat bus 190 to peni .
Lols . we dun know where to alight .
So kinda missed the bus stop .
Walked all the back .
After that shop at there .
Next , we walk all the way to BUGIS .
Yes . we walk .
Very long and super tiring plus its super hot .
Than we reached there and shop .
Blah Blah Blah , reached home :D
Tmr going to JP with WT .
See what we gonna buy :DDD
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 9:32 pm