TEACHER'S DAY !
hello peeps !
Well , today is the actual day .
haha . So Lemme wish all teachers a
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY !!!
Okay . Yesterday I had lesson
for the first 4 plus recess .
Quite dumb to have lesson lahhs .
Anyway , concert was quite cool !
It so awesome lahhs . haha .
Anyway , after concert , I was chionging to BPPS
The gate was going to close at 230 and school ended at 200
AHH . i chiong like dun know what . In the end cab there .
But it was worth it . Saw many of my old friends .
I miss them so much :D
We chat chat for awhile . Than sat LRT with PQ .
Next stop , went to adel . My teacher last day .
Must go see arhh . Met another old friends again .
Haha . slack and talk til 5 plus . Than walk home with JW
Pictures :D
Me and old buddy PQ

Me and kaixin
A failed shot . I was looking somewhere else

Second shot . and still failed :x

group photo :D
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 11:57 am