School's Reopen again
Not a day that I like .
Makes me feel like sleeping only -.-
Anyway , morning , NWT was LATE !
Suppose to meet at 7am and she came at 7.20 .
Great thing was we need to be in school for PE at 0730
So , we sort of brisk walk to school .
End up no PE .
@$#%^%#%$@$%#
After that , I found out that most classroom
Have camera installed at the front of the classroom .
WTH LAHHS . I cant sleep and eat in class anymore >.<
Anyway , turn out that I dun really care .
Felt like sleeping throughtout the whole day.
POA no teacher came our class . SLACK until dun know what.
Next , Physic .
There is only one thing on my mind . HOME !
How ridiculous can I be ? First day after holidays
and I can only think about going home .
After school , went to eat with NWT .
Talk about grow up want to be what .
Turn out that I have a few back-up jobs :D
haha . okay . seriously I should try to start studying.
EOY is like 2 weeks away !
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 4:57 pm