OMGOSH !!
Im Gonna watch G-Force
later in the day !
And Im freaking excited :DDD
Okay . Im gonna post abt today .
Opps ! I meant yesterday .
But the pictures were abt friday .
So yea , enjoy !
Okay . Today , I mean yesterday .
Morning , wake up and rush to tuition .
Learnt abt radian and stuff . Kinda easy .
After tuition , went home and talk to WT .
After that mama call . Had a quarrelling session with her .
Okay . The things is she wanna go JB and I dun want .
Kinda lame is'nt it ?
Haha . I know !
THAN ! I ended up going to JB .
I tell you hor , the new custom hor .
Walau . Must walk super super long lahhs .
BUT its so much better than the previous one .
Stuffy , hot , small , and very slow .
SO its so much better :)
Anyway , i cut away the shopping part .
Its lame . Just gonna say what i bought !
4 sets of Tee . 1 pants . 1 shirt for NWT 1 shirt for PEAR .
not bad yea ? haha . still got buy things for ppl lehh !
Okay . Anyway , after i come back from my outing later on.
Than I shall update again . So LATER !
Pictures :D
snapshot of me !
my new HP wallpaper !
NWT trying to say how 'nice' was the yearbook

Its obvious that NAM cant be a model..
BUT i got a job for her !SALESGIRL !