
Charmaine Soh Fang Yu
Born on 30051994
Studies in WSSS
was a
and is a WSMB ; Flautist
and a part of the5devotees :D
A Sone
♥STITCH
♥SNSD
hotmail • facebook • Soshified

G-Force !!
Yes . I watched it . IN 3D !
Jealous yea ? haha .
Actually its nth much lahhs .
Just that some parts got things fly here fly there.
but still pretty awesome .
Okay . Woke up at 11am to get ready
As meeting them at 1pm .
Later when go meet NAM , I cant find my ezlink .
Wth lahhs . wasted 10 mins or so finding it .
Anyway , later we continue our way to Cine .
Reach there than go buy ticket first .
First time watch 3D in movie . Kinda excited :D
BUT its super expensive . 13 bucks lehh !
haiz . nevermind lahhs . the show overall still okay .
After show we go shopping .
Oh . did i mention abt the sunglasses ?
Okay . no . Anyway , bought a sunglass for
5 BUCKS !
Kinda cheap lahhs . quite nice also .
Than we continue to head to far east to shop .
I think i skip the shopping part lahhs .
Anyway , I spent alot today .
SO , I AM SO SUPER BROKE !
think I wont be going out for awhile .
LATER :D
Check out my awesome new sunglasses :D