BOM BOM BOM BOM
A new game created during recess.
Wanna learn ?
FRIDAY
The last day of the week .
Finally , I should say .
After a week of school ,
Everyone wants a break .
Anyway , nothing much happened today .
Best part is the new game Me and Ah mui created.
But upgrading the games are thanks to NWT and YSX
Lols . Damn funny lahhs .
After school , I was helping YSX and NWT and NAM
Think of english name .
Such as : Jennifer and Anna and Cindy blah blah blah
All those common names lahhs .
Btw , I started from A :b
End up , NWT say she like the name EDDY -.-
Than YSX one I think BANANA siut her more .
Most best is NAM one , VIET .
Add together is VIET-NAM :D
Okay . Thats all for now
Enjoy your 3-day holiday :DD
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 8:35 pm