This is what Im supposed to be like .But , Im currently the exact opposite .
Exams are here !!
Im supposed to be super stressed .
BUT , Im not . Im very happy and not in the exam mood .
Plus , tmr im going to the comic and toy con at suntec :D
Anyway , those of you who watched UP .
You should go youtube and watch UPISODE .
Those are some scenes that did not appeared in movie .
And they are extremely funny .
Thanks to MAY-TOH who ask me go watch :D
Anyway , I just now go study with pear .
So long never study with her le .
But I ended up talking more than studying
And teaching pear maths . Haha .
Okay . I was thinking that maybe I should stop blogging for awhile
due to exams but I know I will still end up blogging .
So , I am not gonna say anything . haha
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 9:05 pm