This is the reason why I suddenly like spongebob.Thanks to MRS LOE who keep putting his pics on worksheets .
Lols . Super tiring day . Felt like sleeping at a few lesson .
But today got 2 teachers never come . Hope the same for tmr .
Anyway , got addicted to this
" SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY "
Lols . Super Juniors song . And LEETUEK is so shuai :DD
Anyway , after school was band .
okay . I tried to keep myself awake .
But somehow , my eyes dun want to listen to me .
I stared at the methrome ( i dun know how spell ) and
sort of dozed off staring at it WHILE PLAYING .
Lols . second time in my life . Seriously need to have enough sleep .
SO SLEEPING needs to become my hobby :D
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 9:22 pm