Happy Birthday To My
Very Much crazy and irritating
friend , YI SHU XIAN BANANA !
Someones turns 15 and I intended to 'bash' her
but thanks to Mr Seet talk at the hall today ,
Nope . not able to . but still had my fun :D
Anyway , damn disappointed with my marks today .
E-maths : 26 /40
Hist - 12 /25
I was shocked when Ms Hang was kinda disappointed in me .
It was something I never felt for years .
I mean teachers expecting me for high marks . very touched .
Than history was damn freak can .
Because of some stupid errors in one qns , the qns was voided
and everyone get 2 marks . But that qns was 7 mark
PLUS I wasted all my time on that qns that caused me to be
Not able to finish the last qns . Damn fret-up .
Anyway , aftre MT everything was normal .
Than play play play all the way .
After school , went to BANGKIT with YSX & NWT .
Went there to take IC photo AGAIN .
Argh . Still unhappy with it but decided to just leave it.
And btw , YSX cut her hair :)
After taking photo , went to take LRT to Lot1
Had a photoshooting session with NWT . Lols .
Damn fun lahhs . Check out some pics I putted tgt :D
After reaching , have lunch . Than we had shopping .
By the time i realise , its 7 pm .
So its time to go home because its the 7th month .
Than we said goodbye at the interchange .
End of story . The End . GoodBye !
Pictures:DD
YSX pile of hair .
Joke of the day . Wanna know why .
Come ask me personally :)
Do you know that
its really damn bored
to wait for the LRT ?
NWT showing to me her Half BANGS
YSX beautiful legs .
Artist : NWT
Apparently , NWT wants to be model for perfume
A quick snap before lunch !
Delicious unagi !
YSX cold cold soba !
The stuff we bought !
My wonderful artpiece !
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 9:42 pm