Exams are OVER !!!
YAYAYAY !!!
Yes . Its finally over . Im so Happy :DDD
After so many battles , it finally ended .
Tough fight man , tough fight .
Anyways , I tmr going out to SEOUL GARDEN !
For what ? EAT LAHHS . Duh ! what else ?
But , its gonna cost me a bomb . * vomit blood*
Oh . Btw , last sunday watched a show called
" New York Minute " at channel 5 .
Starring Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen .
Oh . that show was nice . And I heard a new song !!
"Can’t you just go somewhere on vacation?
I could book your flight
And pack your bags if you want
A one way ticket out of my life
Watching you fly away
I never liked you "
Well , didnt expect the lyrics to be like that .
But the song was nice :D
Oh Oh . and there was another by Boy-Likes-Girls .
It was their singles , Love Drunk .
Quite nice too .
Anyway , their my new blog songs .
Enjoy :D
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 9:25 pm