Its true . Nothing is better than music and choco :D
well , maybe there is ?
Anyway , today school was...well , okay .
Nohting particular happened . Just that
Now I was known to be abnormal in class.
Thanks shu xian -.-
Oh yahh . And many ppl were surprised
that I brought a storybook to sch .
YES . A STORYBOOK .
Surprised ? well , its gonna be my first complete book since pri 5 .
never really touch a storybook .
Anyway , the book was HARRY POTTER . kinda thick .
So many ppl were surprised . one of them was athirah .
Had a shocked when I took the book out from my bag .
Haha . anyway , i seriously wanna watch the latest movie
that will be coming out this THUR !!!
Not to forget mei mei birthday too on fri :D
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 3:28 pm