I SERIOUSLY NEED A GOOD SLEEP !
Why ? Cause I slept at 4++am in the morning and
Woke up at 8.40am to meet ah mui at 0930 .
Which , I was late thanks to NWT and MT
Well , forgot to mention .
They stayed overnight at my house on sat to sun .
After that , we went to lot 1 :D
Stayed at the library for almost the whole day .
SKIP the whole part cause its a SECRET :D
Anyway , was having problem with blogger .
Dun know whats wrong but i might have trouble posting .
Lols . Im so sorry guys :(
Anyway , LETS ENJOY SOME PICS FOM TODAY :DD
Ah Mui thinks she look cuteby covering her face :D
Well in fact , yes . Its funny and cute .
Ng Wei Ting the MOUNTAIN TURTLE
Opps ! She heard meIM SO SORRY ~~
The library was so cold thatAh mui thinks she is in a
WINTER WONDERLAND
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 11:14 am