Angel And Devil
I was bored during poa lahhs .
So I drew those 2 cuties up there !
Say hi !!! Hi
haha . okay. Anyway , smth embarassing happen .
I was sitting on the chair and I fell . lols .haha . nvm lahhs .
And And firdaus sent me the GB game sehh . haha . got new game again :D
Ohh . and WT and Me took photo :D smile !
haha . after that wait for auntie and bbq .
After that go plaza mac eat .
Me and bbq play psp very agitated . LOLS
After that they come my house .
Bbq show me her maple world . LOLS
And now they on their way to sch to collect report book .
Lucky Mrs Loe gave us during poa lesson :DD
Me and BFF !
3 years friendship and still counting !
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 4:49 pm