I'll find my wayI'll walk down the path
Thats belong to me even if
you're not here beside me
Well , I supposed I actually said that
I wanted to be HIATUS on blogging .
LOLS . I think I take back . Feel like blogging .
Today morning wake up to pei mama go market .
Than after that reach home , not long mama go temple .
Meet her at LOT1 later .
BTW , I bought a new wallet . LOLS .
oh . && after that went to meet cheryl they all to study .
Actually never really studied . We were talking and playing .
I was eating :3
Than after that went to popular
And than went to slack with cheryl and clement .
&& cheryl took that photo of me .
Haha .
&& after reach home , watch show and cry .
Than im now here blogging !!!
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 11:54 pm