Omg !!I dun know what to say ..
Today in school I blah blah blah
WHAT ?! I know , I repeat this everytime . I know sian liao .
Hold on a little more ?
Today in school , I played with friends .
RAWR ~!
Lots of things happen and I am having tons of fun .
As usual , Judithh and I crapped again . During CHEM again .
Okay , this time was the fake insect she brought from art and
Playing with POST IT ! okay . We drew eyes on it and pasting it on our specs .
LOLS . Its fun okay :x
Its awhile since I posted abt life .
Dun know why . Cause nth to post abt ?
Anyway , I think I will post soon .
I think lahhs . See got any good ideas or smth happen .
You never know whats waiting for you~
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 4:58 pm