The Fountain of knowledge ???
getting my thumbprint !
And then putting powder over it !
Today went to the forensic trail thingy .
Abit boring but overall was okay .
LOLS .
On the way there , Noel took my hp and sms jarrod .
I have no idea wht he said . But it cant be smth good .
lols . reached in half an hour or so .
Reached there le . Wt and Me decided to start bio shuai ge .
but apparently , there is none .
So , we continue the trail which is smth like the amazing race .
Than first stop was to find a snowman . LOLS .
Than as we walk ard Vivo . I feel very hungry .
I was starving...
LOLs . Anyway , I ate anything that I could get my hands on and is edible.
And yahh , after everythings over . we are suppose to go back to sch
BUT some class stole our bus and we had to wait half an hour or more for the bus.
Than okay , was capturing pics here and there .
Finally , the bus came .
Sat with Judith and I ebtertained her with my videos
and she entertained me with her pics . LOLS
So to thanks her , this is for JUDITH !
JUDITH ! You look so cute :DD
p.s dun come kill me
And my com seems to have problems
and looks like it will spoilt anytime .
So , I like praying that it will not spoil .
Or else I nid reformat everything again .Just like the previous time ...