I got back my English paper and I failed .I got back my POA paper and I failed but I am so glad I got 2 digits : 10Haha . Lame . I know .
Today had a
BEST POA lesson ever man .
Well , was playing and Noel was making fun of the teacher .
Lols . So funny . Laugh til almost cry .
Than had History make up lesson after sch .
Went to had lunch and da-pao hello panda up to class to eat .
Class ended like fast ? Than was abt to go and
the guys were playing soccer and Keith kicked the ball and
*phewwww *bong bong *Than from 3rd floor drop to 1st floor .
Than Ms daliah was there . Thn we all zhao . lols .
After that walk to plaza . Played all the way with SHU XIAN .
Lols . Than went LJS .
Eat finish saw Renytta . Than she followed us ard as shu xian finding choco .
Than after that homed .
Stitch is one of the cutest thing on earthIf you hate him , he/I might just bite you.
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 8:18 pm