EARTH DAY !I supported it by switching off my house lights except the TV .
If I off it , I will be rotting in darkness for 1 hour .
Anyway , awhile since I update ?
I not sue . Busy mahhs .
&&
The New Messenger LIVE sucks .
Dun change it if you haven . TRUST ME !!
Was being tagged by Jiahao kor .
1)Besides ur lips,where is ur favourite spot to be kissed?
The cheeks !
2)How do u feel when u woke up this morning?
How come the night past so fast .
3)Who was the last person u took a picture with?
I totally forgot
4)Do u consider urself to be spoiled?
No bah .
5)Would u ever donate blood?
If I have enough blood , why not ?
6)Do u have good frens of the opposite sex?
yes bahh .
7)Do u want someone dead?
No . I so kind lehh :p
8)What does ur last text message say?
Cannot say !!
9)What are u thinking of right now?
How to answer this qns ?10)Do u wish someone was with u right now?
yahh duhh .
11)When did u go to sleep last night?
Morning 2am .
12)Where did u buy ur T-shirt that u are wearing right now?
JB !!
13)Is someone in ur mind right now?
nope . I think .14)Who was the last person who texted u?
CARENE SWEETHEART
15)Tag 10 ppl to do the quiz
1) Pearlyn
2) Wei ting
3) Wan Jun
4) Judith
5) Carene
6) Yan Ling7) Cheryl
8) Ah muii
9) Athirah
10) Pei Qing
16)Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
[ wei ting ] haha . obviously is ***
17)Is 3 male/female?
[ wan jun ] Of cause female lahhs .18)If 7 and 10 gets together,will it be a good thing?
[ cheryl and pei qing ] Impossible to be together .
19)What is 1 studying?
[ pearlyn ] how to be a pear
20)Is 4 single?
[ judith ] Yes bahh . but she likes someone ?
21)Say something abt 5
[ carene ] SHE IS MY SWEETHEART ! SO GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER !
22)What do u think if 3 and 6 gets together?
[ wan jun and yan ling ] Hahah . Totaly craze .
23)describe 9
[athirah ] dun like to be called ROS !
24)What will u do if 6 and 7 fights?
[ yan ling and cheryl ] Wont fight bahh .
25)Do u like 6?
[yan ling ] sure . she is funny !
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 1:59 pm