
Dragon Evolution
Today after go sch for E-maths remedial .
I went to home to change and everything .
Than went to meet Sweetheart and Pear to watch movie at causeway .
Than we decided to watch DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION !
Super nice lahhs . But the show was over quite fast .
And most probably got part 2 . cause ending like shit . LOLS
After movie went shop shop ard and
Sweetheart and I bought a friendship band :DD
Than went to COLD STORAGE
To see PEARS !!!!
Pear williams SA @ 85 cents !I didnt know you were that cheap man PEARLYN !
Lols . I know its lame . But I cant help it .
LOLS . after that went to mos to eat a little
Than chat chat and we ended up playing Pear's
iTouch de game 'cooking mama '
That was very fun and Sweetheart say she want to
open a cooking mama cooking lesson . LOLS .
Than after that meet lao ma at plaza for dinner .
After that homed !
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 10:10 pm