OMG !!I saw this super cute pic
of SASUSAKU
Yesterday was known to me as VALENTINE CHAIN MSG DAY
Went for tuition and when tuition end , wth , kenna cursed 3 times .
Than after that went around cursing ppl too . lols .
Today , known to me as PRE-VALENTINE DAY CUM FRIDAY 13
Lols . Bad luck uh . Nv happen to me . But to wei ting . lols .
I gt 4 gifts from ppl . yeah!
And I am very sorry cause I nv buy for anyone .
Lols . Had a not bad day . And I found out something . OMG .
Mrs J Loe told us TRUE ghost stories . eeeee .
Than , had to survive through the last 2 periods and
WOOTS !! Class end . Next thing , survive band ...
Stayed in class right after school end to change to band tee
and than we crowded ard Shynn to see her valentine day present .
Than rush down as there was a exco meeting .
after that 1pm need go see Mr lim . Haven eat . so go eat .
Than when to see him at 1.15 pm and he ask
some of the exco to play the song " There you'll be "
And , than fall in . blah blah blah .
Than yeah ! Band end !
Went to plaza with May , Ah mui and wei ting .
Ate Mos while waiting for ah mui to cut her hair . lols
After that wait at mac outside very long as accompany
May wait for her lao ma zi .
Than after that I am HOMED !!