Today was a supa tired.
yes .
Supa ! lols . dun ask me why is it supa .
Just read the word and you will know why .
Supa !!!
yupps .
I am
supa tired~
supa hungry~
supa stress~
supa happy~but
NOI am not happy .
no particular reason . yahh . really .
I am so tired everyday . Could not have a nice long sleep .
And Mr Lim bully me !
I gotta play the picolo for concert -.-
kns lahhs . Not in the modd to borther that though .
Btw ,
I am kinda busy to post these days .
but will still try to keep the everyday post :D !
And And
Thanks to Carene Loo for her small umbrella !
Now , I can use it to prevent me from getting blacker :p !Happy 6th Month
To The5Devotees!
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 5:55 pm