It's super nice right !!I got the another one . which is much nicer than this pic .
Anyway , inspiration came from Deviantart .
Where there are lots of photographers .
Hahah . okay . maybe I changing my display pic in my blog .
see got any nice nice one first . lols .
I dun wanna talk much abt sch coz ppl will say it boring.
but thanks to firdaus , who sabo me , I become in charge of my class notice board .
Wth lahhs . lols . nvm . and I found out that I the combination I took
looks like a 9 sub combination and
I am going to have PE on every odd week monday !
wth . must wake up early just for PE . anyway , great but tired day !
lols . Gonna sleep early today bahh . after I watch Lijimae though . haha
tmr still got band , so going to be quite a long day .
Go for it ! choing arhhh~
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 5:08 pm