I MISS D-GRAYMAN !Hoshino Katsura or however you spell it
Had been sick for weeks
And I mean WEEKS !
Today had classes as per normal .
Played with Judithh during the English .
We had lots of fun and ended up rushing to finish the work :b
Ms junaidah wasnt here . *btw , I saw her in the afternoon -.-
Than just right before recess , we were called to go to the
Blue Studio where Mr Suki will take a picture of us for
dun know izzit for IC or EZLINK .
But if its either both . ask me go jump down .
Damn ugly one . comfirm .
And when was about to be judith turn to take the picture .
QianYi went missing . And we all had to wait for her .
Lols . In the end , athirahh found her and she was scolded . duhh .
Than carry on classes . After sch end , went for band
And OMG ! May-toh was sick . And I was so busy alone !
lols . managed in the end . and yupps . Did the CNY thingy .
And we have to stand "sediya" ( have no idea how to spell it )
til everyone . And yes , EVERYONE to settle down .
Just settleing down will take abt 30 mins . OMGOSH !
I am going to die man :x
Than continue to practice .
After that band ended . Btw , I dun like the clothes we are going to wear for
this fri ! Where the hell am I going to find a plain RED shirt ?!
And we were suppose to wear jeans . In the end , Band Pants .
Omg ! I cant imagine it .
Than after that , took bus
And HOME-ED !