Happy Chinese New Year~MooMoo~Late post . paiseh . hahah26 /1 /09Had a very short sleep . From 5 -10 am .
hahah . Played the com for the whole night .
lols . get ready and watch [V] power concert at channel U
Than went to Ah Ma house . Cousin all there liao .
Went in the room and everyone was playing
Happy Tree Friends !
Hahah . I sent them the game .

See ! Though I only took 2 of them .
After that went to my mother side family .
Reach there keep ' happy new year ' non-stop .
My god . So thristy lahhs . Than yahh , blah blah blah .

Finally , at my last stop and finally can eat DINNER !
I am starving like siao . And yupps . My niece pose this for me
but ijmeediately move so the photo is blur .
Haha . played with her .
After that go home and have a good night sleep .
27 /1 / 09Its the second day of chinese new year .
Morning went to temple to pray than go my ah ma house .
Reach there and as usually , cousins playing games .
From the whole day , they played
Dota , Manga Fighter , Wolf Team , Combat Arms and Rakion
Yupps . I am soo bored .
SO I played with their guitar .
And NO , I do not know how to play the guitar
And YES , I just pose for this with no meaning .
Lols . reach homed and was dead beat .
Today was super tiring .
Dun wanna say abt it first .
haha . Til than
JA NEH~