
OMG !! Its Fate and Alicia Testarossa .
Mind you , they are not the same person
even if Fate is Alicia's clone . Fate is much cooler .
But yupp , same look . Already say clone liao .
Oh . And I am still progressing with my
EVIL LAUGHand , nope , its not perfect yet . I am missing something .
But I will figure it out . Someday , I will get that
EVIL LAUGH.
Wahahahaha .
Yesterday went to buy sec 3 books
with NWT and LWJ .
Total almost $250 . Super expensive lahhs.
Than NWT lucky lor , save $30 for POA textbook .
Btw , the books are like super heavy . My god .
Carry home hor , hand very pain .
Than after that at night go eat Jap restaraunt
with lao ma and auntie . Advance celebration for auntie's birthday .
I eat until very full . Cannot walk . LOLS .
Than reach home at 11 pm
And thn watch ToraDora . Haha .
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 3:41 pm