I am leaving for korea in like 4days ?
And I will be gone for a week .
kinda nervous lehh . Nver go cold country before
And is my second time going overseas .
SO
I am determine to complete watching
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha !
I complete season 1 .
Season 2 completing .
not really interested in season 3 though .
Less Fate , more characters .
but I'll just watch .
Cause still got something to do with Fate .
And Gratz to Fate as she was being voted
The most 萌 this year .
She even beats shana !

Fate Testarossa

Fate -chan !!
I mean how can you not like her ?
She is sooooo CUTE !!
she is strong when fighting but shy when not
and when you know that she is a clone
and was abuse by her mother .
OMG ! You love her more .
Pretty cool show . Hope still got season 4 ?
haha . I just want to see fate :DD
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 1:28 pm