
Aisaka Taiga
usually known as PALMTOP TIGER
which means , she is small but dangerous .
Very funny show lahhs . ToraDora .
But very nice . More suitable for girls lahhs .
Well , I couldnt post a pic . I tried for 2 days .
Something wrong lahhs . In the end , must use the URL one thn can .
Anyway , 2 person ask me do the same quiz .
So , I just combine lahhs .
And yesterday went to comics connection
and bought 5 books in 1 go .
Actually wanted to buy 7 books one .
anyway , record was buying 6 books in one go .
so i didnt break it . but almost break it .
Btw , praticing my
EVIL LAUGHhas gone into my dream .
I just dreamed abt me praticing my
EVIL LAUGHlols .
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 11:09 am