
Charmaine Soh Fang Yu
Born on 30051994
Studies in WSSS
was a
and is a WSMB ; Flautist
and a part of the5devotees :D
A Sone
♥STITCH
♥SNSD
hotmail • facebook • Soshified

Today went to watch
Madagascar escape 2 africa
haha . okays . dun be jealous rights :D
Meet wei ting and wan jun at 11.30am and wei ting
as usual , was late .
than sat the MRT to orchard.
Took Wan Jun 's unglam photo .
I WONT post it .
I promise to wan jun le .
But anyone wan see , come ask from me .
its in my hp :D
After reached cineleisure , went to by the tickets .
saw wan zhen and jasmine . They go watch HSM 3
lols . we lyk kid siahh. watch cartoon . haha
but nvm . ppl no childhood mahh .
after buying ticket , went to have lunch .
than after that , gai gai ard . thn I bought a stitch keychain !
thn thn , went to buy popcorns . we decide very long wht to buy .
In the end , bought the combo that gt freebies.
I also wan de lor . if i nv come that one -_-
anyways , i gt the keychain :)
Than went in to watch the movie le .
I LIKE TUH MOVE IT MOVE IT
U LIKE TUH ?
MOVE IT !
hahas . after movie , thn we sit MRT home .
Continue with wan jun 's unglam photo taking.
thn hor , on our way back hor .
gt 2 guys come in lahh .
Than they stand lyk cornering me siahh .
I walk away siahh . so pai seh .
Thn after that , they keep talk abt us .
lols . after that , gt off at cck .
thn sat LRT . thn reach home liaos.
&&
I feel lyk singing the song AGAIN !
I LIKE TUH MOVE IT MOVE IT
I LIKE TUH MOVE IT MOVE IT
HE LYK TUH MOVE IT MOVE IT
U LIKE TUH ?
MOVE IT !