Hahaha .
I just bathe finish .
Talking to wei ting on msn .
Today , I very lonely again .
I go school alone .
" lonely , charmaine is so lonelythere is ain't any body "haha , thn go for band lor .
After that found out that the
giraffe on my wallet gives me the inspiration
to grow taller ;DDDDD
Than , went for band as usual .
Than , band also end as usual .
Than meet LWJ again at bus stop .
We
SPAM MISSED CALL TO PEARLYN ;DDThan , we went to plaza to eat .
Than LWJ
SPAM MISSED CALL TO ME -__-
LOLS . Than after that , went to library .
Cause LWJ wan borrow book ?!!
Than after that , walk ard .
Than , buy slurpeee !!
Than , go buy sushi !!
Than LWJ wan come my house get
INUYASHA VCDThan , when crossing the road , saw
PEAR LIM HUA HUAmake no mistake , its
pear lim hua hua .
Than both of them come my house .
Me and LWJ watch 2 episodes of INUYASHA ;DD
Than pear emo emo .
Than after that they went home .
and I go bathe !!!
haha , thn here I am
TADAHHH~~~
why is it me ?Its too stressful .next year still got studies and concert to be busy with .I dun wanna face the reality .I wanna run away from it .I wanna go to my lalalandwhere everything is possible cause I control the world .
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 3:54 pm