SCHOOL'S OUTITS HOLIDAYS~
Today is the last day of school .
The last day of being a part of 2C .
But I hope that most of us will be in the same class :)
Handed up the option form today
&&
got the ANIMAL FARM MUSICAL ticket !!
After schools' out , went plaza and eat .
Than WT , WJ , SX & PEAR
came my house to watch KOIZORA .
Damn sad lah that movie *sob
Than after that they went home .
To the5devotees :
I had great year this year . It was fun .
I really hope that next year we will still be together .
I will really miss u guys so I really hope that we
can be the same class next year rites ?
I know carene wont be in the same class with us probably ,
but I hope that you will strive hard for your goals okay ?
Dun give up and stop being slow . I will miss you all ~ !
To the rest of the class :
I am very happy that I could be in the same class
with you guys for 2 years . You all make my first 2
secondary life quite enjoyable . I really hope that
most of us will be in the same class next year .
Even if we are not in the same class ,
we will forever be 2C 2008~!
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 9:23 pm