Dun shoot or i'll BOMB! (a pic from deviant art)
yesterday went to bugis with WeiTing
to buy clothes for musical .
&&
OMG !!! I cant believe i am wearing a dress
well , i noe the previous post I say not wearing dress -__-
OMG OMG OMG !!!!
ohh , && I bought a HOODY !!!
RAWR~
Today had band prac in the morning .
Felt lyk sleeping .
Mr lim than ask me go learn how to use the MACE !
He want me become DRUM MAJOR siahh .
OMG !!!
I dun wan siahh . seriously . damn tired one lor .
Than after that prac for SEA ceramony .
Than after band , went to plaza to eat at LJS
with WeiTing , QinYi & WaiYing .
lols . alot of stories .
Than go home le .
LOLS .
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 2:00 pm