3 paper down
4 paper to go !
I had history paper and chinese listening .
For history , My first time write so much .
Lawls.. Listening was kinda tough . But I got through it.
After exam when Lot 1 to eat with and wei ting and kelly .
kelly went home to change than she come find us .
After eating , go arcade see kelly jump DDR .
and I saw a parapara machine . Which makes me wanna play -_-
Than after that we go mac to pei kelly eat . Than go home .
A very normal day I guess.
I am losing faith with people.
I am losing faiths in things.
Why some things had to go wrong.
It is a girl problem .
Too many things happen . I wish I was back in primary schoolwhere the trouble had not started . Where everthing started.
Those were my happiest time .
Even if I look hppy now , it doesnt really seems the same.
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 3:56 pm