
PREVIEW
For Be Yourself day
I Will Be Wearing This On Be Yourself Day I Guess?
So-call ' cosplay '
Today went to school as usual.
Went class for usual too.
Nth much happen to today,
Just that I went siao and
keep laughing during science period.
After that Ho Kiat ask us to stand according to height.
Than I stand in front .
So insulting siahh.
Than have IT .
Kelly lost her baby photos.
From 10 photo become 2 photo.
Lost liao lor. Than cannot find le.
Have assembly.
People dance dance dance.
Than end liao.
Went to tell Mr Chang abt the CCAB thing.
Thn tmr nid see Mr Seet . Thn still nid give him a passport size photo.
He say wan put on the Powerpoint slide .
SIAN !!!
After that went to plaza with Wei Ting and Wan Jun .
Ate Long John , and play . LOL
Than Wan Jun bought Derrick's album.
After that went home.
Later I still nid go plaza take the photos.
4 for $8 siahh. Super expensive cann.
Than lao ma will be late home today . LOL
I alone at home . Than Tmr is the 7th month le.
To ATHIRAH :
I know you go take Hippo ride lahh.
Later Rain I Laugh . HAHA.
Thanks for tagging though .
And I think I will be changing song soon.
Changing to " You and Me" by Lifehouse