Lenalee 公主<3Today didn't wan to wake up in morning .
Thn force myslef to wake up and after that meet wei ting.
Thn went to sch.
Reach sch thn chit chat in class.
In judith come up thn after that come disturb me.
Thn scream scream scream.
Thn after class.
2nd period was MP4.
Mr kumar was teaching us percassion
Thn he noe abt me and him.
Thn he still say I lyk that also can go Japan.
Sian luhh -.-
Thn went back to class.
Recess went ard with dine .
Dine was collecting ppl's number coz she no hp
so no number.
Thn went backto class and was
5 mins
LATE.
Thn after that I.T
Thn An Ling and I was watching youtube videos.
And we saw this baby breakdancer.
Extremely cute cann.
Thn after that lesson end le.
Went to MP4 make up lesson.
Thn kenna suan by mr kumar agn.
After lesson went to find wei ting at audi.
Having humanities quiz there .
The winner class was 2B !!
Thn after went home .
Haiiz...
Day ended lyk this.
Anyways tmr sch end at 1.15pm
YAY!!!
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 4:54 pm