
Kawaii desu neh~
Recently read a comic called 不良少年与眼镜妹
And is is extremely funny
LOLx
Long time since I update my blog.
Lazy lahh..
Tmr still nid go for practice for the auditions.
If I pass the auditions , I get to go to JAPAN
for FREE~
the most pay $500 only.
But seriously u wont wan to go after knowing
that you nid to pass an audition that need
to know how to play 2 sharp and 2 Flat MAJOR ,
Apreggio in SEMI-QUAVERS and a short march
You will die man.
So I dun wan to go le.
And 4th july is his birthday lah.
Dun wan to think of 2 things on that day.
~STRESS~
Recently been playing maple.
Know that is lame but coz nth to do lah.
Thn play lor.
Currently lvl 43 sin
Name : Youzii
anyone playing in cass are free to add me.
Give me a tag first though.^^
Ytd lao ma ask me go learn drum or guitar.
Thn I tell her I dun noe which to learn.
Thn she ask me go learn both =.=
But I wan learn dancing lahh.
More interested in that.
BTW...
姬路凛风 is very 萌!
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 5:59 pm