MIINA-SAN!I AM IN LOVE WITH DIGIMON(again)Ok...As I said above , I am in love with digimon again.
Whose fault? My cousin.
Just because he sent me the song.
Thn make me think of it...
So I cant tah han thn go watch..
haha...
Ok let's see...
My Fav was
1.Digimon Frontier
2.Digimon Tamer
3.Digimon Adventures
4.Digimon Adventures 02
The latest season " Digimon Savers" look sucky to me.
So dun wan watch.haha...
Let's get back to life.
Had a slight fever ytd night.
Today morning had flu.
Used 5-6 tissue when in the hall.
Thn went back to class.
During ENG , the horny gay cher gave us a handout.
It is abt a compo lahh.
Thn inside the compo gt 2 lines that says:
"hmm....It feels so...so...good!"
"Ahh....It is just like any other sunday mornings!"
Sounds quite "A" right?
haha...
Thn had geog and last period was ART.
Thn after sch went to collect the Class-Tee
And I was shocked lahh.
I dun lyk the class-tee design lor.
I prefer Taufiq and Fadil's one.
But wht to do.. Majority wins lahh.
Thn my size come tonight so tmr thn I get it.
Thn went home iwth Wei Ting
Ok that's all for now.
JA NEH~!
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 5:24 pm