
Isn't Lenalee CUTE?
For here , she is cute.
To say , she is actually cute and pretty for a 16 years old.
TODAY , I bought a new bag and brought it to sch today.
Thn had normal lessons.Gt back maths and science paper.
Both had successfully passed. Heng siahh.
Thn went to ace after history.
We watch the movie.
Thr is 2 part when I was abt to cry thn
sumthing stupid appear and I laugh.
So I did not cry for today .
Thn went to assembly.
Today talk about
DRUGS.
Thn
talk talk talk.
Thn time to go home.
Our class and 2D last to go siahh.Coz in the middle.
Thn went to plaza to eat.
Thn finally come home.
Recently been playing PSP.
PLaying
FINAL FANTASY VII CRISIS COREWhere all the problem started before
Final Fantasy VII.
The Oldest tale lahh. But I Prefer the movie
Advent Children.
Coz gt more of
Tifa.
And gt 1 line I lyk alot.
"Men cry not for themselves , but for their comrades."
So nice lahhh....
I love CG cutscene alot lahh. So nice , lyk real human siahh.
And of coz , all the guys so handsome...haha....
Thats all I guess.
Ja neh~!
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 5:03 pm