THIS WEEK IS JAPAN'S
GOLDEN WEEK!
And there is no comic for the whole week...sian...
But no choice lahh... Have to tah han for 1 week.
Today had chinese CT.
It is difficult lah.
Tmr is Science lor..
I got a feeling I will fail
alot of subject agn.
Today met wei ting at hse downstairs.
Thn went to sit bus.
thn firdaus came to sent wei ting to sch.
I was lyk a lightbulb thr lahh.
Firdaus say he wan confess in the end nv..
Thn he say he almost gt her..
It sound abit wrong though.
Thn me , tsuki and ting ting
talk abt cosplay today.
I may consider cosplaying misa.
But it will be tough.
Thn at recess , me and athirah
tried jumpstyle but it was not very sucessful.
But we will one day.
During eng lesson , I look out at the clouds.
Saw 3 teddy bear playing cards.
thn gt dragon head.
After sch , went to plaza.
Thn after that shu xian came.
Thn we saw Jonathan.
Thn blah blah blah....
Ok thats for now...
A litle cos pics below by a guy call Jin and his friends.
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 5:04 pm