To see mao ge again:D Red converse shoes
Purple converse shoes
To meet 黑 Girl
To meet 星野老师
To meet 真岛浩老师
That awesome camera a STITCH T-shirt
another STITCH T-shirt a STITCH
another STITCH
a BIG STITCH a STITCH ear Go to Japan
SYF 2012 WSMB ; GOLD
Learn popping
Learn C-Walk
我轻轻尝一口你说的爱我 还在回味你给过的温柔 我轻轻的尝一口这香浓的诱惑 我喜欢的样子你都有 and blah blah blah.
thn this song by YUI
and blah blah blah..
Recently been in love in quite abit of things.Such as : -Erika Toda -Final Fantasy Crisis Core -Final Fantasy Advent Children -Soul Eater Anime -D-gray man!
About Like that lahh. Since after SYF over is lyk a big rock in me just drop. Well , that day was a nice experience and yah I cried. When they announced "West Spring Sec Sch SILVER". I felt very diasppointed.My eyes were watery.But i haven cry. Thn when we went over to in front of west spring , I just cant hold it back and I cried while playing 2 songs. After that we went out and when cher say , "akandiri" or whtever thn the whole band cried together. everybody was crying and of coz gt some guys nv cry lah. But i felt very sad lahh.So I cried lorh.It was a gd exprience for me and I really hope that in the year 2010 , ws band can get a GOLD back.
Ok..Seriously I shld start to study le. CT2 is lyk next mon lahh. But I Still Love DGM!!!