JUMPSTYLE IS SO COOL!
DOINK-DIONK-DOINK-DIONK-DIONKNth much happen today...
Lyk any other day.
Just that I decided to go sch earlier today.
Thn had lessons.
Thn exam.
Exam was quite hard today.
Thn Mr Lin did a funny survey with us.
Thn went down.
Went to plaza with Athirah , Pearlyn , Ching ying , Yi wei and Jia yu.
Wei Ting did not get down the bus and she said she wan go home.
Dun noe wht happen to her.
Thn went to kopitiam to eat.
Thn went home.
Athirah and Ching Ying wanted to cme my hse but my lao pa at home.
shit it lor.
thn it is abt lyk tat...
Here a few pic of misa who I might be cosplaying.
I am still deciding.

The person below is erika toda.
The one who act as misa in death note 2 the last name.
And if i am cosplaying , i might be using her way to act as misa
to cosplay.Much easier and CHEAPER!
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 5:16 pm