I Am So Sad!You might just ask why.
And of coz it is something abt today's band bbq lah.
But let's not spoil the fun first.
So I start with the fun.
THE FUNMet Weiting at my hse downstairs thn went to sch together.
We walk there and thn her shoelaces came out.
Thn she tied her shoes laces lyk abt ...8 mins?
Thn is lyk super long lah.
She sit at the bus stop thr tie her shoelaces.
Thn finally she tie finish.We went to sch.
When we reach thr , most ppl were thr liao.
We went to the netball court and thn we saw wen hong , bea and putri.
Thn after that we went down.
Thn I stand at the bbq pit see Val bbq
and I was lyk gg to vomit blood lahh.
Val hor , the way she turn the chicken wings is lyk she is stir-frying it.
Thn all the chicken wings were lyk chao-dah.
Thn after that , they started to play the chacoal thing.
Whr they make their hand full of chacoal they they come make ur face.
And yah , I been attack by QINYI.
After that , me and Judith went to the netball court and the hall.
Thn we went down agn.
Played thr for quite long.
Thn after that they suddenly call us gather.
THE SADWe were abt to surprise Mr Lim as we are trying to stop him from gg off.
Thn Ms Siti and Mr Chang come spoil the fun.
They say Evan's money has been stolen.
Thn after that we went to clear the canteen as it is in very bad shape.
Litters all around.
Thn after we cleaned.
Most of us were sitted at the blue table.
I also found out that now thr is more thn 3 ppl money is lost.
Thn lyk abt 10 min later.
Mr Chang suddenly went siao.
He scold us.Thn he throw something on the floor.
Thn he ask us go clean agn.
Thn after that we gather agn.
Thn Mr Lim talk to us.
Thn Mr Chang.
Mr Chang was lyk a mad person on loose lahh.
He scold us.Thn he still say that the money stolen is mr lim fault.
Thn say wht wan to sack mr lim and no more band prac from now on
and no instructer to have band prac without his permission.
Thn he ask us go home.
Thn I heard Jasmine suddenly say ,"than 你要Mr Lim 走meh!"
Thn she cry.Dine went to comfort her.
I saw Nicole cry , dine cry and maybe some other ppl.
Thn i also feel lyk crying.
After walking out of sch.I start to cry lah.
Thn Yizhen they all were lyk crying.
Everyone was so sad lah.
And all this is because of Mr Chang.FUCK!
After all this thing , like SYF and this bbq.
I never really tot that I will cry for band.
The evidence is on today and on SYF day.
Hope that after this good night sleep,
everything that is bad will disappear lyk it never happen before.