To see mao ge again:D Red converse shoes
Purple converse shoes
To meet 黑 Girl
To meet 星野老师
To meet 真岛浩老师
That awesome camera a STITCH T-shirt
another STITCH T-shirt a STITCH
another STITCH
a BIG STITCH a STITCH ear Go to Japan
SYF 2012 WSMB ; GOLD
Learn popping
Learn C-Walk
I Gotta tell you that DGM Rock Like Hell!!! I am in love with lenalee! But i am not les ok. Lenalee is so 萌.♥_♥ Allen is cute. Thn Lavi and Kanda Is so Handsome lah! Have lots of couples..♥ so sweet ♥ After watching DGM ep 74 , I seriously think lenalee is cute. And Kanda and Lavi is cool. Well , Allen made a nice opening to save lenalee. And I cant wait for the next ep to come. After Reading chapter 152 , I am damn wordless lar. Lenalee drink and i mean drink her innocence in the end. Wonder whats going to happen in next chapter. Damn interesting. Allen came to her rescue but he is in control of the crown clown. Where's my next week!!!