Dun nid me to say also noe I wan to say that
I LOVE D-GRAY MAN.Ok erm...
Abit disappotinted in dgm chapter 154.
Was expecting more thn wht it came out.
But anyway , it is still super cool.
Had band ytd and was abt to die.
Super tired lah.
But have to tahan lah.
SYF is abt 13 days from today.
Hope can get
GOLD lah.
Otherwise effort all wasted.
Got my band uni ytd at last.
And the head gear.
For the next of whole week ,
Going to have band everyday
except for sun lah.
Thn on Fri , we gong to
bukit panjang government high to perform
thn come back sch to perform ,
thn go zheng hua pri sch to perform.
So that day will have a lot of performance.
Anyway I wish to relax after SYF
and most importantly continued
to
LOVE DGM!
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 2:12 pm